an epidemic of the mannequins, contaminating everything..
this is one of the sewing projects i undertook on my time off between xmas / new year..i thought i woudl photograph various stages - i think it turned out quite well, although there was a slight delay where i realised i didn't have the right zip for it..but i managed to get one, and finished it at the weekend, and lost no time in wearing it..
i love the bow, and the fact it has pockets (i love dresses with pockets, even though i rarely use the poskets at all! and the pattern was easy enough to follow, in future i will finish the sleeves a little differently, as i don't like them, but there are alternative pieces which can be added to make it long / short-sleeved, and different neckline options, so i may give it a go again with some slight changes as i am acquiring quite a stack of fabric!!