|metallic top: clothing at tesco|
|black heels: primark|
|dog print pencil skirt: h! by henry holland|
Also, things which are making me smile this week (I thought I'd best make a list as I'm still feeling the after-effects of the concussion I think - head still hurting) :
- I've ordered two new pairs of shoes from the ASOS sale!
- Meeting up on Friday with one of the girls I used to work with but haven't seen for about two years.
- This dog print skirt (which I've been lusting after for an AGE) was a total bargain on ebay and as good as I'd hoped.
- I'm getting into the first season of Mad Men, and have another three to watch after that.
- I have a date in the diary for my next sewing lesson, and have plenty of sewing inspiration.
- Booking places to take the guides camping to Alton Towers - eek!
- Off to pick up a new tent this evening.
- I'm having a look at learning to do quilting, so that I can get involved with Project Linus.
I'm off to swim, and then to play some silly games with the Rangers.