- You can't change someone. You change, other people change, but it's impossible to make someone else change. And it would be unfair to expect them to.
- Sometimes the thought of letting someone go is scarier than actually doing it.
- Love, like Becks said, really isn't the only thing you need to make a relationship work.
- Losing weight doesn't actually solve all of your body image problems.
- Apparently you can't do everything. However much you think you should be able to.
- Trying to keep everyone else happy usually results in everyone being happy, except you.
- I should be less hard on myself.
- There is nothing wrong with doing nothing. Once in a while, anyway.
- This dress creases like there is no tomorrow.
- These boots ruin tights.
|boots : Coolway @ spartoo|
|dress: henry holland @debenhams|
|cardigan : tu clothing @ sainsbury's|