I think that this is going to be one of those lists which is mostly for my own benefit, but after my emotional outpouring last week, I think it's important that I focus on the fact that actually, there have been some good things going on, as well. Here are some of the things which are making me smile...
- Catching up with friends I've not seen in a while and making new ones.
- My new car is even better than I'd anticipated. Really enjoying it.
- Finding time to read my way through some of the books which have been waiting patiently.
- Getting a little bit of sewing done - I didn't manage to finish anything off but did some more on the quilt and repaired two dresses.
- Getting my second best time at Parkrun. I was a little peeved that I only needed to be five seconds faster to get a PB, but I guess you can't have a best time every time, and I'm trying to put less pressure on myself.
- Overcoming my demons about my shape and size and trying my first acro-yoga class. Which was amazing fun. I still felt like an absolute lump compared to the other people there, but it was okay and I wasn't laughed away for taking part.
- Spring cleaning - both emotionally and physically. I've dropped off so many bags to charity in the past week or so, recycled as much as possible and de-cluttering continues. I've also made sure that I've removed the toxic people from my life, so that's all good.
- Finding out that Emma's treatment for Lyme disease has been working well and donating what I could to her cause.
- Plans to see my favourite people - something which always makes me smile.
What's making you smile this week?