I mentioned that the crab jersey was just the first of the fabrics I'd chosen. This sunbather print canvas (also by Katia Fabrics) was the other and I immediately had visions of turning it into a new pair of Turia dungarees.
It's a pattern I've used before and have become fairly familiar with - I made these floral ones in advance of my trek to America, and these denim ones for France last year, although I must admit they're covered in paint these days so I tend to keep them for camping.
I was neater and more careful than usual, making more effort to keep my contrast top-stitching neat and also making sure that all edges were enclosed, as this fabric frays like nobody's business. But I'm pretty pleased with how they've turned out.