I'm not doing well with outfit photos this week. I am also battling with finding the right words to write a post which I've been meaning to finish for a while, but I'm struggling with it, so I'm going for something a little different.
Hazel posted these questions recently and I thought I'd give them a whirl..
1. If you could have anyone (dead or alive) write a guest post for your blog, who would it be?
Audrey Hepburn, as I'm currently in the throes of a mini obsession.
2. If you could live the life of someone else for a day, who would you be?
This one is really tricky. When I was little I really wanted to be a Formula 1 racing driver when I grew up, but there aren't really any of the current ones I aspire to or follow that closely, but maybe I'd like to live Alonso's life for a day and drive for the Ferrari F1 team.
3. Name something that you wish you were really, like really, good at.
I can't draw for toffee- I wish I was artistic!
4. What was the last film you watched, was it any good?
Breakfast at Tiffany's - having a few weeks to myself whilst someone is working away is ace; I get to watch as many trashy girly films as I like without complaint. I'd love to be Holly Golightly! And yes, I love the film.
5. What childhood possession do you wish you still owned?
My Sylvanian Families collection - I'm hoping they're still in my parents' attic as I want them back.
6. If you were to bury a time capsule what would you put in it?
I suppose it has to be a slice of me, so my time capsule would contain my favourite ever pair of Irregular Choice shoes (these), my Queen's Guide badge, a needle and thread, a postage stamp, a sports bra, some dinosaur stickers, and a pair of secateurs. Oh, and a coat. If I could narrow my collection down to one coat.
7. If you could rid your life of one thing, what would it be?
If I could rid myself of the constant feeling of unhappiness with my body, that would be amazing. If I could look at myself in the mirror and see anything other than a body I hate so much that it reduces me to tears, that would be amazing. Amazing but unlikely.
8. Would you rather be trapped alone on an island or never allowed to spend a single moment alone again?
I quite like spending time on my own and sometimes it's just what I need - it's the reason I've never agreed to move in with anyone else. An island would be nice, unless it was like Lost.
9. Who's blog do you take most inspiration from?
Umm, this is probably the trickiest of all of these questions. I think I do an OK job of carving out my own style, so I don'tt tend to use blogs for outfit inpiration (although if I could look like Amber in my outfits, that would be great). I wish I could write like Becks, Gem's blog gives me shoe envy and Louise's wishlists always inspire me! I'd love to dress more like Katie + Amanda.
10. How did you find out that Father Christmas doesn't exist?
I'm fairly sure Mother let slip that she didn't like sherry when we were kids and leaving out a glass of it.
11. What's the first thing to come into your head when I say 'beauty'?
"Meh," I'm really not a beauty products girl.
I'm afraid I'm not really in a thinking mood so I've not come up with any more questions for you to answer, but if anyone feels like giving Hazel's a go, let me know as I'd love to see your answers!