|dress: new life charity centre|
|tights: new look // cardigan: tu at sainsburys // heels: primark|
i'm not sure whether i'm a huge fan of this mix of coloured tights and shoes, but i was in a bit of a rush this morning to get out of the house so just grabbed the first things i could think of..i read somewhere the other day about matching the colour of your tights to your shoes for longer legs..i realise that this doesn't match, but i think that's what inspired me to mix the colours..
and finally some new bits and bobs to get excited about..
- lovely blogger victoria from lily loves lola sells these pretty friendship bracelets here so i decided to use some of the survey points i'd cashed in towards a purple heart one - so simple and yet so pretty!
- one of the people who helps at my guide unit picked up this little guiding bear somewhere with me in mind, he's now living in pride of place on my bookshelf :)
- i've been getting through the no7 vouchers like there is no tomorrow - this is the latest nail polish i picked up with them..it's called 'me me me' and has lasted well for the first half of this week, until i went swimming..
- my newest addition to the shoe heap - alex managed to place a winning bid for me on this pretty pair of lilac irregular choice heels, whilst we were driving back from the vintage fair a couple of weeks back..until they arrived i hadn't realised that they have clearly never been worn before - a total bargain - now just need ot plan an outfit for them!
- and finally, i've had my eye on this green knitted cape from river island for a while now, and have been checking whether it's been in stock in any of the stores i've been to over the last few months, but hadn't seen it..when it was put into the sale last week on the site, i decided i couldn't resist it any longer..i think it will be perfect for the cold weather over a dress and some boots; again, i just need to find a suitable outfit for it..
also, if you fancy signing up to secret santa, the details are on my last post - drop me an email, the list is growing :)