What seems like an absolute AGE ago now, Alex tagged me with this tag - i started to fill it all in and then left it behind in the drafts folder, and now Hazel has tagged me too - thank you both and apologies that it's taken me an insane amount of time to get it done:
So the rules are:
1) You must post 11 random things about yourself;
2) Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post;
3) Create 11 new questions for the people you tag to answer;
4) Go to their blog and tell them you've tagged them;
5) No stuff about 'you're tagged if you're reading this' - legitimately tag people.
Because I'm a total rulebreaker, and really not good at thinking of random facts, I'm just going to fill in my answers to the two sets of questions I've been asked because, let's face it, that will probably be more than enough random factage about me for anyone!
1) Are you a morning or a night person? Well, I'm always up and on my first cup of coffee by 6am, so I guess that makes me a morning person. I luckily don't seem to need a lot of sleep, as I'm rarely in bed before 1am..
2) Have you ever stolen anything? (be honest, I won't set the law on you) I didn't personally steal it, but I once went to Starbucks with some friends, and now the mug may or may not reside in my coffee cupboard...
3) What is your favourite word? Ostensibly. I try and cram it into as many conversations as I can. Or possibly 'mog'. Alex and I say a lot of mog, but as it's technically not a word, perhaps it doesn't count..
4) What can't you live without? Coffee.
5) Who/what do you have an irrational dislike of? Chris Evans. I'm not sure why. I also really don't like dogs, and those tendons in the back of your knees make me feel physically sick.
6) Where is your favourite place to eat out? This is a difficult one; I prefer little places than restaurants which are part of a big chain, but better still I'd have friends round for a meal in..
7) Who is the cleverest person you know? Probably my best friend.
8) What was the last film that you saw at the cinema? Was it any good? The last film technically saw at the cinema was Casablanca. I've seen it before, but I still loved it.
9) What is your guilty tv pleasure? I'm not much of a TV person, but I wouldn't turn off if I caught an episode of American Chopper - I love it.
10) Where did you last go on holiday? Does a night in a B+B in Barmouth count last year? If not, it was about six years ago, when I went to South Africa.
11) What makes you go "GAHHHHHHHHHHHHH"? People who ask you to do something, then when you've done it, tell you they've changed their mind and would like something else instead. Friends who cancel at the last minute, or worse still never show up. (I have both of those kind of friend).
What's your favourite thing to do on a sunny day? I think there is nothing better than sitting in the sun with a good book to read; if I'm sitting on the sand at the beach that's my idea of perfect!
Do you have a favourite holiday destination? I'd love to go skiing one day, but equally the thought of a relaxing sunbathing holiday where I could just switch off, sunbathe and swim would be lovely.
Do you have a favourite piece of jewellery? I have so much costume jewellery, it's hard to pick a favourite, but I have a silver charm bracelet which my mum and dad gave me when I was 14 and I've added to with charms over the years - it's pretty full now so I don't often wear it, but I should.
What would be your dream job? I love the idea of owning a little dress shop one day. I'd love to sell my own designs, but I worry about trying to turn something I love into a career in case it makes me love it less.
Do you have any pet hates? Um, milk.
Summer or winter? Summer. I find that even though there is something lovely about wrapping up in wooly layers, there's something about the sun shining which makes everything more positive.
High street or High fashion? High street - mainly because I'm easily bored and therefore favour quantity over quality.
Favourite nail colour? Lilac nails make me smile.
Favourite song? Damn Girl, by the All-American Rejects (my favourite band).
Favourite childhood memory? I remember childhood holidays to Devon with fondness, there was an amazing swimming pool at the hotel we'd stay in, which was in a beautiful area I would love to visit again.
Favourite type of flower? Probably a daisy.
1. Do you prefer brown sauce or ketchup on chips?
2. Favourite movie quote?
3. What famous person do you have an inexplicable crush on?
4. What song lyric stands out the most to you?
5. Favourite colour?
6. If you had to choose, woudl you be a fish or a bird?
7. What's the scariest thing you have ever experienced?
8. What is the last thing that made you cry?
9. Stilettos or sandals?
10. Do you prefer to write in pen or pencil?
11. If you had £1000 to spend on something frivolous, what would you spend it on?
I'm going to tag the following lovely blogging girls...
- Elise from Foof and Faff
- Liz from Distraction Time
- Grace from Glitter and Carousels
- Dawn from Dawnie's Diary
- Eloise from I Need More Clothes
I can't wait to read your answers if you join in!