|shoes: henry holland // scarf: zara // jacket: h+m|
|shorts, tights, bracelet: new look|
|hat: river island // jumper: topshop|
The past weekend has been one of those where I don't seem to have stopped, but got to Sunday evening and thought "You haven't really got a lot done, have you, Char?". Am I the only person who feels like that? I know I'm generally harder on myself than I should be with a lot of things..
Good things over the course of the weekend:
- Fireworks (I love them, and get a grand view of a massive display on the ground which my flat overlooks, every year, so get to watch them from the warm with a cup of coffee!);
- Seeing one of the friends who I don't spend enough time with and sharing toffee apples by the bonfire;
- Breakfast out with the family, a wander around the garden centre and being bought little presents by my dad;
- Picking up my new tortoise - I've wanted one since I was very little!;
- Seeing one of my best friends and spending some hours in the company of she and her gorgeous little man;
- The season finale of Downton Abbey.
When I left for swimming this morning, the tortoise (named Bertie) was still asleep - so cute.