I've tried to cover all of the topics, albeit some of them a little briefly, and have caught up with the ones I've missed. And on some days, it was rather lovely to have a topic to base a post on; this meant I could still post when I couldn't think of anything myself.
I'm feeling a little better lately, so I'm hoping to go forth and get back to posting (pretty much) every day, as I have in the past, so this has been a great way to get me back into the routine.
Inspired by Gemma's posts and to serve as a bit of a reminder to myself, a bit of a round-up of good things which have happened this month:
- Finishing my Queen's Guide award (this was such a big weight off my mind)
- BBQ weather, be they filled with giant fish, chicken envy or the clockwise-rule.
- Shopping trip to Liverpool with two of the best friends; a lovely day filled with sun, laughter and lots of new clothes (so much for the shopping ban)
- Winning some pretty new KG heels!
- Ice skating, walks through the woods and lots of fun things planned with my guides and rangers units
- Some progress made at the allotment, plus I seem to have accepted that I probably can't do it all. (Which is a good thing, I need to try and put less pressure on myself!)
- Getting my bike sorted out so that I can get some use out of it in the sunshine.