Inspired partly by Laura's post, I decided to take part in Sophie's Show and Tell once again for September.
- Aside from adding to my shoe collection, (proof of this can be found here, here, here and here) and trying to sort out my wardrobe room a bit by listing more and more things on the blog sale, September has seems to have seen me taking many photos of my feet, mostly wearing orange heels or these pretty wedges.
- I went to visit Rosie, for a lovely weekend filled with food, donkeys and more food.
- I went to see the ballet in Leeds and may have hit the shops.
- I'm trying to get back into the swing of wearing hats, but I'm just not convinced they suit me.
- I've spent a little time at the allotment - not as much as I'd like in an ideal world, but a little is better than nothing. By next year, all of the weeds I covered up the other day should be gone (I hope).
- I ordered a new coat for winter, after some deliberation, and when it arrived I couldn't wait to try it on.
- I was also presented with my Queen's Guide Award; the culmination of two (and a bit) years of work. To celebrate, I had a tea party in the tea rooms at our County President's Hall, and invited some of my fellow volunteers and friends who'd seen me through it. There was a lot of cake and I narrowly missed being eaten by a tiger. Apparently.